Sunday, January 6, 2013

Grinchy Games

Online Quilting Class
Whoville-Opoly is Fantastic! Unlike some Monopoly style games where they only half convert the game, this one is all Grinch.  The Grinch's Heart is my favorite game piece (I'm always the thimble) and the board itself is beautiful.  Don't be put off by the price listed on Amazon, check the Collectible list for cheaper options.  I kept an eye out and got an unopened one for $35 and free shipping.



This game is excellent for younger kids, or for a quick and easy game.  It has a nice board with just a spinner, a few Whos and some presents.  I got mine used, but is in great shape.  This is another where you need to check the Collectibles list on Amazon, the brand new one is way too expensive.  I got this one quite a while back, but I think I paid about $20 plus shipping.




I ordered these other two...so we'll see how they look. :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment